Advanced Certified ScrumMaster
Through the A-CSM, you’ll learn to:
Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
• Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
• Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
• Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
• Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
What you get:
• Recognition by the Scrum Alliance as a Certified ScrumMaster after passing the certification criteria
• A two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, a $100 value
• Fully paid exam fees
• A 50-page course workbook
• PMPs: This course counts for 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
• SEUs: This course qualifies as 16 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) towards Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
Lean, Agile, Scrum
• Preparation work Debrief
• Empirical Process Control
Importance of Facilitation
• Diverge and Converge
• Decision making
• Effective meetings
• Why coaching?
• Tools and techniques
Team dynamics and self-organisation
• Optimizing team-work
Coaching the Product Owner
• Resolving Impediments
• Systematic organizational learning
Hold a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
Geir was the first Norwegian Certified Scrum Trainer and has worked full time with agile and Scrum since 2004. He has up to now certified more than 3000 CSMs and CSPOs. Geir has been devoted to agile since early 2000. Back then, while working as a consultant on Software Process Improvement (SPI) and University teacher, he arranged the first agile seminars and courses in Norway.
Geir has been working with software development since late 1980’s in many different roles. He is now a part of the Norwegian investment and consultancy company Lean Venture, and works as a coach guiding companies in their struggle to become agile. The experience range from small to large companies, software to electronics and a lot of different domains. Geir always use a strong combination of teaching and coaching skills in order to give the course participants best possible value for their money.
začátek 9:00, konec 17:00
Kurz je vedený v anglickém jazyce.
V případě zájmu můžeme uspořádat i jako interní kurz u vás ve firmě.
Early bird 27000,- Kč bez DPH,
Plná cena 29000,- Kč bez DPH.
Zákazníkům bez českého IČ fakturujeme v EUR dle aktuálního kurzu.
V ceně kurzu s osobní účastí je zahrnuté občerstvení a oběd.
Edutrea s.r.o., Jeremenkova 17, Praha 4